As you know, this is very good if your hardwood floor in your home but for the good reason you have to go for the floor sanding Geelong company that provide affordable flooring solutions. There is a good reason for the popularity of wood floors over other options: they look very good. They are also durable if you take care of them.
Despite its density, hardness or coating, wood floors will mark and scratch. They can be recoated as needed. But before you get to that stage, there are some things you can do to take care of them from the point and beyond. The floor polishing Services provider suggests that all furniture placed on your new floor should have protective pads underneath.
As you know that the hardwood looks warm also they’re good for people who are allergic. The hardwood softer than tiles or polished cement, and they tend to do a great job of camouflaging dust and dirt.
But if you don’t maintain the beauty of this type of floorboards is that, although occasionally they can be scratched or marked, over time, this is often added to their patina, which gives them a warm but vivid appearance.
Here we provide the cleaning and maintaining tips for the wooden floor.
Cleaning Tips of the Wooden Floor:
It requires a little care. It is very easy to take care of wooden floors but,
You should avoid some things on the wooden floor
- Excessive Dirtiness
- Dragging some heavy things from one corner to another one.
- Don’t use a steam mop because steam mops place excess moisture on your wood.
- Don’t use bleach, ammonia, methylated alcoholic beverages or any aggressive chemicals on your floor.
- Don’t use waxes or oils.
You must check that dust and dirt do not accumulate under the pads over time, as this can also cause scratches if you slide the furniture.
No matter what type of wood floor you have, the basic cleaning method is the same as dust and debris with a soft broom or vacuum cleaner.
You should do these things on the wooden floor
- Clean up any spills as soon as it is noticed
- Aspirate or sweep regularly
- If you use a quick mop
- Use a microfiber mop
- Use neutral PH floor cleaners
Maintenance Tips for the Wooden Floor:
The type of coating or polishing on your wooden boards will determine what type of maintenance is required. You can use the Oil-based, but it will scratch more easily than others but can be coated with patches as needed.
- The felt pads on the bottom of the chairs of the tables are essential to reduce the scratches.
- Never drag furniture.
- Place protective felt pads for furniture on the bottom.
- Place corridors in high traffic areas.
- Keep pet nails trimmed.
- Leave the floor mats under the swivel.
Wood floor polishing services give the finish can also change colour slightly depending on the finish, so always take care about from which floor sanding Geelong company you are adopting the servicing.