Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 – How can I organise Total Floor Service to come to my home?
To get an obligation free quote for all floor maintenance and cleaning needs , please call us on 0469 939 227 or 03 9574 7617 between 8 am – 8 pm seven days a week
Q2 – Do you service my area?
Total Floor Service is servicing all areas of Metro Melbourne, we will endeavour to service you within your time frame, and we guarantee full satisfaction of all works we do
Q3 – How long does it take to clean my carpet? And how long it will take to dry?
This will depend on many factors ranging from the size of the area to be cleaned, the density of the traffic marks and the stain treatment process, but to give you an indication 3 standard rooms will take from 30-45 mins
Drying time will depend on the season and the weather on the cleaning day, but will range from 4-7 hours
Q4 – Is that possible to remove all carpet stains?
It really depends on the type of stains (food stains, pet stains, paint stains….etc), the age of stains and the colour of the carpet, although we cannot guarantee the removal of the full size of stains but definitely we will do all possible means to make them look acceptable and not visible.
Q5 – What is the vacate cleaning package?
The vacate cleaning package is tailored to guarantee your full bond is back and include the followings:
Lounge/Bedroom Hallway and Stair
- Remove cobwebs from the walls
- Dust and Wipe Blinds and skirting boards
- Clean cupboard inside/out and Switchboards
- Remove cobwebs from the walls
- Clean Shower screen, Tiles &Grout
- Clean Basin and cupboard
- Clean Toilet bowl and wipe over outside
- Clean Laundry sink and cupboard
- Vacuum and Mop floors
- Remove cobwebs from the walls and dusting the Blinds
- Clean Stove top, range hood, Oven and Grill
- Clean cupboard interior and exterior
- Wiping of the skirting boards and the Bench tops
- Vacuum and Mop floor
- Clean windows and window sills from inside
Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Steam clean all the carpet in the house & Stairs
Optional cleaning at extra cost.
- Remove marks and wash walls
Upholstery and Furniture
- Steam clean couches or any other upholstery
- Dust and wipe over any furniture surfaces
- Outside Sweep and Mop Balcony
- Sweep Garage
- Clean Windows from outside
- Clean Refrigerator inside and out
- Clean Microwave inside and out
Q6 – How much is it going to cost me to vacate clean my rental home?
The cost will depend on many factors like, the house size, the number of bathrooms, there is carpet or not?
As a price guide, one bedroom apartment, the cost starts from $190.00 (including the carpet).
Q7 – Do you have public liability insurance?
For the peace of mind of our clients, we are fully insured in case of personal injury or property damage.
Q8 – How can I pay for your service?
We accept payment in cash, business cheques and credit cards, just notify us how you would like to pay on the booking and let us arrange the rest.
Q9 – Why I should use your service rather than the others?
We have adopted many practises that ensure all our work is standing above the others, we use the latest technology machines to make the job faster and less disturbance, we put our customers first all the time and consider their satisfaction as top priority, we always come on time with the right attitude and wellness to help our customers ,our line is 24/7 which means you can call us anytime of the day or the week to help you at any emergency cases, we guarantee all work done by us which means you can call us back if you are not satisfied and we will redo the job again for free.